- Drug and alcohol screenings and evaluations
- Full detoxification services, including buprenorphine detox for opiate addicted patients
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Recreational therapy
- Educational therapy
- Specialized services for dual-diagnosis with a mental illness
- Separate groups for men and women
- Trauma & PTSD support groups
- Relationship issues groups (including sexual compulsivity/addiction)
- Nutrition education program
- Relapse prevention support group
Since we provide multiple options for the most individualized and effective treatment program for every person, the path to healing at New Dawn Treatment Center with empowerment, which is the essential element in all practices required for sustained recovery. The process of tackling daily stresses and triggers, rebuilding broken relationships, finding (or maintaining) a job, and doing all of this while remaining focused on sobriety and health can be daunting and overwhelming. We understand the difficulties associated with an addict returning home to family, spouse, parents, friends, and co-workers.
There are insight, communication, and coping skills that must be present within the inner circle of a recovering addict returning home to facilitate sustained sobriety. This is why our aftercare program is so important and tailored specifically for the needs of each person and his or her inner circle before leaving treatment.
We at New Dawn Treatment Center want the same thing that families and loved ones of addicts want. Happiness, health and making the best decisions for what is right for them and their recovery. We develop a plan with each individual before he or she leaves treatment, covering all aspects of life outside the facility walls.
- We help establish connections to support groups and religious institutions
- Facilitate the continuation of healthy recovery-minded activities
- Provide resources for sustained fitness regimens and nutrition
- Review contacts for whom a personal accountability partner will be available for any needed support or assistance
Our aftercare program provides constant contact with both recovering addicts and their families and loved ones to be sure things are on track for a successful recovery.
Call Today and speak to one of our admissions counselors for more information on our Facility.
CALL: (720) 506-4528